Food Combos That Should Not Work But Actually Are Tasty
I can't tell if the things on this list sound intriguing or would make me throw up.
Maybe it's both? It does have me curious about the pairings.
There's a discussion on Reddit right now where people are sharing the weird food combos that shouldn't work but taste really good. Allegedly. And here are some of the ones getting the most votes.
1. Cheap red wine and Coke. It doesn't work with good wine, apparently.
2. 7 Up and milk.
3. Dark chocolate with parmesan cheese on top.
4. Bacon-wrapped hot dog in a bun lined with peanut butter, with chili on top.
5. Baked Lays and the white candy stick from a packet of Fun Dip.
6. Bread dipped in Coke.
7. Berries with sour cream and brown sugar.
8. A peanut butter sandwich dipped in tomato soup. Chunky peanut butter recommended.
9. Salt and vinegar potato chips and brownies.
10. Fried chicken with ketchup and gravy.