What Is The First Thing You Think About When You Wake Up?
How long do you take to get ready each morning, from the moment you wake up, to the moment you walk out the door? According to a new survey, the average is 1 hour and 2 minutes.
What is the first thing that you you think about?
Here's how people start the day. Or more specifically, here are some of the things we wake up thinking about.
1. The weather.
2. Something you have to do for work.
3. Something health related.
4. A household chore.
5. What's happening on social media. So a lot of us reach for our phones first thing.
6. Getting your kids to school.
7. Your morning commute.
8. "Can I get away with not washing my hair?" Or maybe not even showering?
9. Your outfit.
10. Family issues.
Also, don't rush me! I am so that type of person in the morning.
Plus we only spend 11 minutes on breakfast, because we're so rushed. Almost a quarter of us usually eat it on the go. And the average person ends up skipping breakfast once a week.