Are You Addicted To TV ? Take the Quiz
A lot of big fall TV shows are coming back, and even a lot of reboots of the older shows are coming back too. A new study found more than 40% of us think we're addicted to watching TV.
Answer these questions to see how bad you are with watching too much TV.
1. You own at least one massive TV. The average flat screen is about 45 inches now. So, probably bigger than that.
2. You pay for things like Netflix and Hulu, AND you still have cable. Things like the NFL package also count.
3. Your TV is the focal point of your living room.
4. You notice yourself talking about your favorite shows a lot.
5. You check fan-sites or discuss shows online.
6. You have a favorite spot on the couch.
7. You tend to hog the remote.
8. You get excited and plan out what you'll watch days or weeks ahead of time.
9. You've lost sleep thinking about what'll happen in an upcoming episode.
10. You stay up late a lot because you can't stop binge-watching.