Serve the Local Community With a Career at City of Pittsfield
If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers challenging and engaging work where you can truly make a positive impact on the local community, consider applying for one of the many positions City of Pittsfield currently has available.
City of Pittsfield is made up of several different departments and sectors, including Pittsfield Police Department, DPS Parks Division, DPU Water Division, and DPS Highway Division, all of which are hiring. Check out the open positions below:
- Emergency Public Safety Dispatcher - Pittsfield Police Department
- Parks Maintenance Craftsperson - DPS Parks Division
- Parks Maintenance Person - DPS Parks Division
- Library Assistant I - Berkshire Athenaeum
- Treatment Plant Operator - DPU Water Division
- Water & Sewer Maintenance Person - DPU Water Division
- Water Machinery Repairperson – DPU Water Division
- Senior Account Clerk - Accounting Office
- Highway Maintenance Craftsperson II - DPS Highway Division
- Highway Maintenance Craftsperson I - DPS Highway Division
City of Pittsfield prides itself on being an employer that supports its staff through open communication, professional development opportunities, wellness programming for employees and their families, as well as great benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
As an equal opportunity employer, City of Pittsfield strongly encourages people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply; they understand and recognize the value that diverse perspectives and experiences bring to their team and public service.