It’s Tuesday And It’s National Tequila Day (Video)
Today is National Tequila Day, which seems like a dangerous fake holiday on a Tuesday. Is tomorrow National I Have Terrible Regrets About Last Night Day? So who is calling in sick to work tomorrow?
There is nothing like a top-shelf margarita. So my question is, who makes the best margaritas in the Berkshires?
And while you are thinking about that here are some results from a new survey about margaritas in honor of National Tequila Day. Check 'em out.
1. 76% of Americans say they like margaritas. Only 1% of people say they've never ordered one because they hate tequila.
2. 67% of people prefer a frozen margarita over one on the rocks but there are 3% of people who say they'll judge you if you order one that's frozen.
3. 24% of people have trouble only drinking one.
4. 26% of people always lick the salt off the rim 14% of people never do. Some people even like their Margarita with some sugar on the rim.
5. And finally, only 4% of people say they've never tried one.