How MOLARI Employment and HealthCare Services Can Help You Take the Next Big Step in Your Career
MOLARI Employment and HealthCare Services is here to get to know you and understand what you want in the next steps of your career. They offer a wide spectrum of services from resume and interview prep, to career coaching, to skill marketing candidates for the right employment opportunity at local companies.
Simply put, MOLARI is more than just a “typical” employment agency in Berkshire County. They are easy to work with, responsive, and committed to your success. Their team will closely work with you to find you jobs that match your expectations.
They have listings for short-term and long-term temporary jobs, temp-to-hire positions and permanent opportunities! For jobs listed with the health care department, all positions are permanent. Here's just a sample of the immediate openings for which they are recruiting:
- Skills Trainer (Full Time – 1st Shift)
- Customer Service Associate (Full Time – 1st Shift)
- Case Manager (Full Time – 1st shift)
- Family Self Sufficiency Coordinator (Full Time – 1st shift)
- Administrative Assistant (Part Time – 1st shift, flexible)
- Facilities/Janitorial (Full Time – 1st shift)
- Housekeepers (Full & Part Time)
- Front Desk Clerk (Full Time - 2nd shift)
- Berk Meadows (Full & Part Time – Multi Shifts & openings)
- Production Associate (Full Time – 2nd/3rd Shift)
- Customer Service Representative (Full Time – Temp)
- Welders (Full Time – 1st Shift, multiple openings)
- Warehouse (Multiple openings)
- A/P Clerk (Full Time/1st Shift)
- Carpenter/Installer – Callahan Sign (Part Time – 1st Shift, multiple openings)
- L.N.P. (Flexible Schedule – Multiple Openings)*
- Homemakers (Flexible Schedule – Multiple Openings)*
- R.N. (Flexible Schedule – Multiple Openings)*
- In Home Caregiver (Flexible Schedule – Multiple Openings)*
*Includes job openings within our HealthCare department.
Their job openings are always changing and growing. Click here to learn more and submit your resume. Please include the last five years of work history and two professional references. All interviews and orientations are done virtually as their office presently is closed to the public.
The next step for your career could just be a few clicks away. Don't wait — get started today!