What Dads Say They Really Want For Father’s Day
Father's Day is this Sunday. And if you haven't gotten your dad a present, don't worry, apparently, after all these years of Father's Day neglect, dads have really lowered the bar on what they expect as a gift for Fathers Day.
A new survey asked dads what they want the most for Father's Day, and here are the results
1. A phone call from my kids, 47%.
2. A big steak, 41%.
3. Some peace and quiet, 38%.
4. Watching a baseball game with the family, 38%.
5. A few beers, 35%.
6. A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie, 35%.
7. A glass of wine, 34%.
8. To watch whatever I want on TV, 34%.
9. A glass of whiskey, 29%.
10. An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch, 29%.
SWNS/72 Point U.S./YouTube
Top 10 Signs You've Hit ‘Peak Dad’ Status
Laughing at your own jokes 33%
Busting out corny dance moves 32%
Embarrassing your kids on purpose 31%
Always the one manning the grill 30%
Doing DIY stuff around the house 30%
Excited to go to home improvement stores 29%
Spending time in “the shed” 28%
Having ‘a chair’ 28%
Mid-afternoon nap is a must 28%
Wearing cargo shorts 28%