32% of people say they didn't make any New Year's resolutions for 2018 and I have to admit I did not make one but I am open to working on a few things, So I guess on the flip side the other 68% of us believe THIS is the year we'll set some goals that will stick.

Yougov.com Did a couple of interesting surveys, do you agree with their results?

Here are the ten most common resolutions people are making this year

1.  Eat better.  37% of people made it their New Year's resolution.

2.  Exercise more, 37%.

3.  Spend less money, 37%.

4.  Take better care of themselves, like getting more sleep, 24%.

5.  Read more books, 18%.

6.  Learn a new skill, 15%.

7.  Get a new job, 14%.

8.  Make new friends, 13%.

9.  Get a new hobby, 13%.

10.  Focus more on their appearance, 12%.


They also found out that women seem to be more motivated in the self improvement . In total, 42% of women intend to either save money or save more money in the 2018, compared to 31% of men.

Likewise, around four in ten women (41%) say they aim to both eat healthier and get more exercise in 2018, while only one-third of men (33%) plan to do the same. Furthermore, 29% of women say they want to focus on self care, such as getting more sleep each night, compared to 20% of men.


More From WUPE