Update: Convenience Store Robbery Suspect Arrested
Earlier today, 28-year-old Pittsfield resident Patrick Sheerin was arrested and charged with five counts of armed robbery.
Here's the Official Press Release from the Pittsfield Police Department:
Sheerin’s charges stem from four incidents in Pittsfield and one in Lenox that occurred during the past 24 hours:
· Armed Robbery at Lipton Mart, 460 South Street Pittsfield (1/24/2021 at 6:51 pm)
· Armed Robbery at Lipton Mart, 426 Pittsfield Road Lenox (1/24/2021 at 7:04 pm)
· Armed Robbery at Palmer’s Variety, 221 Elm Street Pittsfield (1/24/2021 at 7:16 pm)
· Armed Robbery at Cumberland Farms, 885 Dalton Avenue Pittsfield (1/25/2021 at 2:31 am)
· Armed Robbery at Convenience Plus, 115 Dalton Avenue Pittsfield (1/25/2021 at 8:29 am)
Sheerin was arrested without incident by members of the Pittsfield Police Department on the morning of Monday 1/25/2021. He is expected to be arraigned in Pittsfield District Court on Tuesday 1/26/2021.
The investigation into these incidents is being conducted by the Pittsfield Police Department, Lenox Police Department, and Massachusetts State Police. Other charges may be forthcoming.
If you have information on any of these robberies, please contact lead detective James Losaw at 413-448-9700 x572
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?