Guy Burns Down Apartment Complex Cooking a Squirrel With a Blowtorch
Here is an example of what wasn’t a good idea, to begin with, and went very, very bad.
ABC 13 - Grand Rapids reports this actually happened back in October of 2012, when a guy in Holland, Michigan found a dead squirrel and took it into his girlfriend's apartment to cook it up and eat it.
A free squirrel makes for some damn good vittles, as you know.
But before he could dig in, he had to remove its fur . . . and his method for that was a propane BLOWTORCH.
This is where things go VERY Very bad.
The squirrel caught fire, then the apartment caught on fire, then the entire COMPLEX caught fire.
There was a huge legal battle between the apartment complex and the woman's insurance company in the four years since the fire, with numbers as big as $2 million being thrown around to cover the damages.
But their long, roadkill cookin' nightmare finally came to an end . . . when the building owner and the insurance company settled for $300,000.
There's no word on whether the woman and her boyfriend are still together, or if he's still eating roadkill.