MGM Springfield gets the go ahead resume roulette
Good news for roulette players in Massachusetts. In a vote today by the Mass Gaming Commission, MGM Springfield can resume roulette at its casino. According to a post at masslive.com, the commission voted 5 to 0 to allow roulette to resume to resume.
The relaxed guidelines also apply to the Encore Boston Harbor Casino. The move by the commission is expected to lead to the Mass casinos to rehire some dealers and employees who were laid off at the beginning of the pandemic.
According to masslive.com the minimum requirements the commission adopted for the all roulette tables in Mass include;
- Maximum of 3 players per roulette table.
- Players are required to remain seated while gambling. and cannot congregate around roulette tables.
- Players shall be separated by plexiglass barriers not less than 6 feet high, and the dealer will also be separated by plexiglass.
- Chips shall be sanitized each time they go to the cage, and hand sanitizes shall be available at each table.
- Mo more than 7 roulette tables are permitted at MGM Springfield. No more than 16 are allowed at Encore in Boston.
- No further bets can be placed once the roulette wheel is spun and the ball is in play.
MGM Springfield must follow plexiglass requirements and distancing of seats in order to resume roulette, along with the other requirements. Before resuming roulette play, there will be a state inspection.
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state