Pittsfield Paving For 11/11, Roadwork Schedule For Week Of 11/15
Before we get to our weekly update of next week's roadwork schedule for the City of Pittsfield's 2021 Street Improvement Project, first an important note concerning paving for TODAY.
According to the City of Pittsfield and the Mayor's Office, be advised that there will be paving work on Dan Fox Drive through 3 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 11, with no parking restrictions.
Now, onto the roadwork schedule slated for next week, November 15-19. Keep in mind that the schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions:
- Monday, Nov. 15: Pave driveway aprons on Buel, High, and Deming streets.
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: Pave driveway aprons on Deming Street.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17: Pave driveway aprons on Plumb Street.
- Thursday, Nov. 18: Pave driveway aprons on Anita Drive.
- Friday, Nov. 19: Pave driveway aprons on Anita Drive.
Please be advised that the schedule may potentially shift a day to accommodate work not completed on Oxford Street and Brenton Terrace slated to occur the week of Nov. 8.
On-street parking is prohibited during this work between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day. Avoid the risk of your vehicle being towed at your expense and be careful where you park.
Residents whose driveway aprons will be replaced are advised to find alternate parking on nearby streets to ensure they have access to their vehicles during this work. The City of Pittsfield thanks you in advance for your patience while this work is being done.